Here are some precautions to take care of your Tahitian black pearls :
- To maintain the luster of our beautiful black pearls, we recommend you to wipe them occasionally with a soft cloth.
- Pearls are sensitive to the acidity of the skin. It is therefore better to remove your black pearls when you do sports or any activity that causes sweating.
- Also avoid swimming in pools containing chlorine, contact with household products and cosmetics because they make black pearls loose their luster.
- Our silver jewelry are rhodium plated, which prevents them from tarnishing over time.
- We use a high quality rhodium that resists to our warm climate of Polynesia.